Installing the Berkeley Font
The Official Font for Kettering University is the Berkeley Font.
The following instructions show you how to add it to your PC so you can use it in your documents:
On Windows 95/98 PC's logged into the Kettering Domain:
- Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Fonts, File, Install New Font
On Windows 2000/XP PC's logged into the Kettering Domain:
In the Category View (XP):
- Click on Start, Control Panel, Appearance and Themes, Fonts, File, Install New Font
In Classic View (XP):
- Click on Start, Control Panel, Fonts, File, Install New Font
- The window below will appear.
- Click on the arrow next to Drives and Select the o: drive as shown below.
- When the O: drive shows up under the Folders window, scroll down until you find ShareDoc and double click it, then double click Berkeley.
- The fonts available will show up in the List of fonts. Click to select them and click the OK button and they will be installed.
After you click OK the following window will remain. To remove the old Berkeley font, find Berkeley Oldstyle ITC TT Book, click to select it and press the delete button on your keyboard. When done, click the red X in the upper right hand corner of the Fonts window to close it.