Financial Aid & Scholarships
A Kettering education comes with a big payoff that impacts your life (and finances) years before graduation. Remember, you can earn up to $65,000 through your co-op job that can help boost your bank statement and take the stress out of paying for tuition, books, or pizza.
A Kettering education can be affordable for YOU! Challenge our financial aid staff to show you how. Nearly 98% of the entering class received financial aid or scholarships, and almost 84% received a Kettering Merit Scholarship. For this reason, ALL families are encouraged to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to take advantage of the University's need-based aid and state and federal gift aid.
To be eligible for Kettering University's need-based aid and over $90 billion in state and federal aid, ALL families are encouraged to file the Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Here's what you need to get geared up for financial aid:
- Apply to Kettering ASAP (with rolling admissions we can give you an answer soon after we receive all your application materials!)
- Learn how and when to apply for financial aid
- Check out scholarship opportunities
- Quantify your tuition and fees
- Do the math on our cost worksheet
- Access the forms and resources you need
- College Preparation Checklist from the Dept. of Education