Submit Your Proposal to Become a CETL Faculty Fellow: Deadline July 28
CETL Faculty Fellows will be chosen to lead a faculty development initiative to support research-based pedagogical improvement.READ MORE >>
Save the Date: Distinguished Faculty Speaker - Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen RitterPlease join CETL August 6 at 12:20 p.m. in Room 2-225 AB. A Visiting Professor from Reutlingen University—Germany, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen Ritter will speak about “Enthuse Them or Lose Them!” READ MORE >>
Distinguished Faculty SpeakersEach term, CETL sponsors the Distinguished Faculty Speaker series. READ MORE >>
What is CETL?
CETL is the brainchild of the Kettering University Teaching Fellows. CETL's mission is to provide resources and opportunities for faculty, staff and students to become better teachers and learners, with a vision toward empowering learners by enhancing faculty prowess. CETL houses a collection of journals, books, videos and other materials as resources to the Kettering community.
Information for Faculty
- Annual Report
- Local Faculty Share Expertise
- Software and online services - Links to some innovative online teachings tools
- Tips for Online Training - If you are considering teaching an online class - here's where to start
- CETL Library Resources - Browse our selection of recommended books available
- STEM Teaching Best Practices - Create a free account to view the free download